Country Place Memory Care
Country Place Memory Care is specifically designed for seniors living with memory challenges. Our unique residence is specifically designed to mirror the comforts of home. In this environment, our professional caregiver staff has the ability to tailor both their care for residents and support for their family members. As a result, families have a greater opportunity for quality interaction with their loved ones.
As you navigate the sometimes unknown path of care for your loved one with memory challenges, we are here to walk alongside you. We will be a source of knowledge, comfort, support and peace of mind when needed most. Our secure and comfortable, homelike environment provides the perfect setting for your loved one to be whom they are now while enjoying the highest possible quality of life.
Find a Country Place Memory Care residence in Alabama, Kansas or Texas for your loved one.
The following services and amenities are included for all residents:
- Nutritionally-balanced, home-cooked meals served in our dining room daily
- Licensed nurse on call 24/7
- Certified staff on duty 24/7
- Memory Care Management
- Emergency Response System
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Weekly personal laundry service
- Life enrichment programs include social, cultural, memory, spiritual and recreational activities
- All utilities except private telephone
- Secure Touch Pad Exits
- Nutrition planning
- Creative planning
A comprehensive Personal Service Plan is also prepared with each resident’s individual needs and desires in mind. These services may include (at additional cost):
- Medication assistance
- Personal assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Chronic illness management
- Behavior management
- Personal assistance with incontinence care
- Appointment and shopping companion
Check availability at the residence nearest you!
Our staff is more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. For more information, please call 866.377.2265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Care For Your Way of Life