Respite Care Services
Short-term respite stays offer exceptional care and convenience
Short-term Assisted Living, also known as Respite Care – is perfect for seniors who need time to recover after hospitalization or a rehab stay, and for caregivers who need to take a break and recharge.
Respite care guests at Country Place Senior Living enjoy the same level of services and exceptional care as our permanent residents:
- Comfortable homelike residences.
- 24-hour care, nurse supervision.
- Delicious dining and great activities.
If you are interested in respite care in Texas and Alabama there are several reasons to take advantage of the services offered at Country Place Senior Living:
- Are you a senior thinking about moving into an Assisted Living community but don’t know if you would feel at home?
- Are you a senior who is recovering from a hospital stay and need some extra help to ease the transition back home?
- Are you a caregiver who needs some rest, has to travel for business or is going on vacation?
A respite care stay is a convenient option when unforeseen circumstances require you to seek temporary senior housing and care. Families and caregivers find peace of mind in the knowledge that our residents can move seamlessly into a quality care environment. And there is no long-term contract or extensive paperwork.
Our residents have access to a dedicated, well-trained care team 24 hours a day, providing our guests with personal assistance, which may include dressing, personal hygiene, bathing, eating, mobility, medication management and much more.
Whatever your reason, Country Place Senior Living is conveniently located in Texas and Alabama to help you and provide a trusted temporary home to our respite care guests that is safe, fun and flexible.
Contact us today for details.